Cross filtering Execution Plans (Requirements AND Tests atributes)

simon_s

Cross filtering Execution Plans (Requirements AND Tests atributes)

Message par simon_s »

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me with some limitation that I'm facing in campaigns definitions. I'm aiming to represent business functionalities and other business characteristics on Requirements side. And in Test section, I'm associating other kind of information related directly with test cases (i.e. their status, if they are automated or not, and so on).

When I'm filtering the test cases that will be part of a Campaing, I found a problem: I can filter from a Requirements perspective (test cases covering requirements with certain characteristics). I can filter from Test cases perpective (directly applying criterias on tests properties). But I can't combine them! And that is really important in our way of working.

For instance,

* I need to filter the test cases that will be part of the campaign based on a certain business unit (that is a "field" on requirements), but from that "first filtering result" I need to take only the test cases that are in a specific "status" AND with a specific "weight".

That's only an example, but the problem is combine filtering. I saw that I can search based on requiremets and the "order" the result based on some test cases atributes (columns), but I can't find the way to filter the results table. In my case, due to the volume of test cases we handle, checking by hand one by one the test cases on the list will not be a valid way...

If someone understand my situation and had the answer to my problem, I will appreciate the help.

Regards and thanks in advanced!
Répondre

Revenir à « Campagnes / Campaigns »