What is Requirement exactly?

adrenaline

Message par adrenaline »

I am using Squash TM for my business. It's lovely.

I couldn't understand what is exactly the "Requirement" and "Requirement workspace" in Squash TM.
Can someone explain to me the meaning of it in Squash and testing procedure and the relation between requirement and campaigns?

The whole things I know is that I must do these steps:
1- Create Projects
2- Create Test Cases
3- Create Campaign and add Test Cases to it.

So the meaning of Requirement, Test Plan, Test Suite, Iteration and... is not clear enough to me.

/ Please save me from this confusion! :(
Zoé

Message par Zoé »

Hi Mohammad,

The requirement workspace is meant to store all your high level needs (they can be functional or non-functional). Then, when you create a test case, you can link it to one or more requirements.
It can be very useful to determine weither or not a requirement is sufficiently covered by test cases.

Test suites help you organize the test cases of your iteration, basically test suites are like tags you put on test cases. If a test is in 2 test suites, don't worry, it won't be duplicated.

I think Squash TM users are often confused with the word "iteration", let me just give you an example on how I use it: I create a test campaign for every release, and an iteration for every sprint of the release.

I hope it helped, have a good day!

Zoé
mathieuamalric412

Re: What is Requirement exactly?

Message par mathieuamalric412 »

tres bien explique.
Répondre

Revenir à « Exigences / Requirements »