How to get the automation tests displayed in Test Cases Workspace for Squash TM

bfranchet

Message par bfranchet »

Hi,

The TM log changes after you modify the config file ?
This log means that TM received a 404 error page which is a html page containing "<" characters. As the json file is still not published that seems to me a normal log.

Your problem is that your jenkins doesn't published the json file. We have already verify that TA produce the file. So currently it's a jenkins problem not a TA or a TM one and you should find why the json file is not published by jenkins. For the moment I have no other idea explaining why it's not published by jenkins

Regards
Saleej

Message par Saleej »

Thanks. It was indeed Jenkins configuration issue.

In Publish HTML reports, changing the html Directory to archive path from target/squashTA/html-reports to my.squash.ta.project/target/squashTA/html-reports and target/squashTA/test-tree to my.squash.ta.project/target/squashTA/test-tree solved the problem. Now, json is also published successfully

I missed out checking the path as job execution along with archiving always returned Success

Now the tests are getting listed in Jenkins as well as Squash TM. Once again thanks for your help.

Moving ahead to next step, I am not getting execution status of test case in TM after job is run successfully once I initiate it from TM

As this is something not related to this issue will add new thread for the same
bfranchet

Message par bfranchet »

Hello

Good news
I switch to your new post concerning the test status return in TM

Regards
Répondre

Revenir à « Lien cas de test - tests automatisés / Test cases - automated tests link »