How to get the automation tests displayed in Test Cases Workspace for Squash TM

Saleej

Message par Saleej »

[quote="Saleej" post=3618]Please find attached screenshot for the click on workspace and then navigating through the project and finally with the json file and its content (No direct link available)

This file lists the test "PetStoreSeleniumStoreTest.ta" which I am looking for.

[attachment=225]Test-Tree_2015-02-11.png[/attachment]

Also launching jenkins manually with the parameter goal = squash-ta:test-list lists both the tests associated to my project in console output for the run

TA framework used in my case is "1.8.0-RELEASE"

I have squash toolbox installed which i think doesn't have jenkins so to answer your question, I have my own jenkins set to different port (9090)

Just a quick question: DO i need to specify goal in the jenkins job beneath the pom details?

I assume with the execution report you meant about the console output for the job run. Please find attached the same. Do let me know if any other info. is required?

[attachment=224]Consoleoutputlogforjenkinsjob.txt[/attachment]

On another note, I am also attaching screenshot for HTML report settings that was mentioned earlier

[attachment=223]Jenkinsjob-HTMLreportsettings.png[/attachment][/quote]
Pièces jointes
test-import-1.zip
(77.07 Kio) Téléchargé 121 fois
test-import-1.zip
(77.07 Kio) Téléchargé 126 fois
test-import-1.zip
(77.07 Kio) Téléchargé 124 fois
bfranchet

Message par bfranchet »

Hello

So the json file is generated but not published. Your problem is probably here and you should find why this file is not published.
Note that the json file is generated by the "list" goal (and also in the first step of the run goal). So prefer "list" goal instead of "test-list" goal.

Indeed there is no jenkins in the Squash TA toolbox, it is the Squash TA Server bundle. As you use your own jenkins and there is a problem in the publishing, my question is : Have you install all the required plugin ?
Here is the list of plugin install in the jenkins embedded in Squash TA Server : https://sites.google.com/a/henix.fr/wik ... components

Regards
Saleej

Message par Saleej »

Hi,

I confirm that all the jira plugins specified in the Squash TA server components page (https://sites.google.com/a/henix.fr/wik ... components) is already installed

Attached is the Jenkins screenshot for reference

[attachment=228]Jenkinspluginscreenshot2.png[/attachment]

[attachment=227]JenkinsPluginscreenshot1.png[/attachment]
Pièces jointes
Jenkinspluginscreenshot2.png
Jenkinspluginscreenshot2.png (176.18 Kio) Consulté 3190 fois
JenkinsPluginscreenshot1.png
JenkinsPluginscreenshot1.png (179.78 Kio) Consulté 3190 fois
Saleej

Message par Saleej »

Sorry I didn't get your point 1 below

"Note that the json file is generated by the "list" goal (and also in the first step of the run goal). So prefer "list" goal instead of "test-list" goal."

Do I need to specify the goal in jenkins?

At present, my jenkins Job settings include

Source code management path from Git. Repository URL provided

Build triggers set to "Build whwenver a SNAPSHOT dependency is built (This info is not required but still putting it down)

Build Environment:
Provide Configuration files checkbox ticked
It includes two managed files

1. TaGlobalSettings - Maven global settings for squash TA project (target and variable is left blank)

2. conf.properties - TM-TA link configuration file (target and variable is left blank)

Build:

Root pom - HAs the pom.xml path i.e. my.squash.ta.project/pom.xml
Goal and options is left blank

Post build Actions:

Publish HTML reports

target/squashTA/html-reports squash-ta-report.html Squash TA HTML Report Tick Tick
target/squashTA/test-tree testTree.json Test List Tick

Also a quick question - Is there any changes wrt to squash TA that i need to carry out in configuration file Content section for TaGlobalSettings?
Saleej

Message par Saleej »

I can see similar issue in Squash forum but for linux package. Unfortunately there is no solution to it as well

http://www.squashtest.org/forum/10-inst ... ns?lang=fr
bfranchet

Message par bfranchet »

Goal blank ? Sorry I just understand that was what you mean in previous post around the subject. Indeed it shouldn't be blank. And more over you don't speak about the build parameters which are mandatory for the TM-TA link.

Here is the [url=https://bitbucket.org/nx/squash-ta-exec ... .0-RELEASE]link[/url] a the config.xml file embedded in the last version of Squash TA Server. Replace your config.xml file located in your job directory by this one ( / ! \ You will lost your source code management conf and so you should redo it).

However this doesn't explain why the json is not published by jenkins whereas it is generated. Well try with this new conf and let me know if it changes something.

Regards
Saleej

Message par Saleej »

Unfortunately, changing the config file also didn't help.

I am running short of thoughts. Is there something else that I need to check for?
Saleej

Message par Saleej »

After replacing the config file , following is the error that I can see in TM logs

Caused by: org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')
at [Source: java.io.StringReader@1f3ace5; line: 1, column: 2]
at org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParser._constructError(JsonParser.java:1433)
at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.JsonParserMinimalBase._reportError(JsonParserMinimalBase.java:521)
at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.JsonParserMinimalBase._reportUnexpectedChar(JsonParserMinimalBase.java:442)
at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.ReaderBasedParser._handleUnexpectedValue(ReaderBasedParser.java:1198)
at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.ReaderBasedParser.nextToken(ReaderBasedParser.java:485)
at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:2770)
at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:2718)
at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:1863)
at org.squashtest.tm.plugin.testautomation.jenkins.internal.JsonParser.safeReadValue(JsonParser.java:110)
... 37 more
Saleej

Message par Saleej »

Also attached is complete trace for reference
Saleej

Message par Saleej »

Also attached is complete trace for reference
Répondre

Revenir à « Lien cas de test - tests automatisés / Test cases - automated tests link »