Test execution results using the SquashTN jenkins plugin

Byouss

Test execution results using the SquashTN jenkins plugin

Message par Byouss »

Hello,

I was able to setup jenkins integration with squash TM, at this point my config is able to execute test cases remotely from squash, trigger the jenkins job and store results, i was even able to get the results back to Squash TM execution but only if i use the "visual mode" to configure my plugin build postbuild actions...etc...

[u]the problem:[/u]

when i use the squashTM Jenkins Plugin in a pipeline i am not able to get the results back to squash TM, my jenkins jobs are setup in pipeline mode and the plugin is apparently not compatible with this mode according to the jenkins project:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/pipeline-p ... IBILITY.md

so finally my question is plain and simple:
[hr]
[]how do i use the official squastm jenkins plugin in pipeline mode?[/]
any help is much appreciated
d.voillemin

Re: Test execution results using the SquashTN jenkins plugin

Message par d.voillemin »

Hi,

I'm also trying to use the plugin in Jenkins pipeline (declarative pipeline). That's does not work!

cannot apply org.jenkinsci.squashtm.tawrapper.SquashTAWrapperProperty to a WorkflowJob

how do i use the official squastm jenkins plugin in pipeline mode?
Thanks

Regards
David
gregF

Message par gregF »

Hi,

I have the same problem, I search to use SquashTMPublisher plugin in pipeline mode but it doesn'nt work. My problen is that I have no postbuild actions section on my jenkins GUI. So, the only solution is the pipeline.
I use Jenkins v2.222.3 and Squash v1.19.0.

Someone have a solution ?

Regards,

Gregory
Mehdiik

Message par Mehdiik »

Byouss a écrit : lun. févr. 25, 2019 2:36 pm Hello,

I was able to setup jenkins integration with squash TM, at this point my config is able to execute test cases remotely from squash, trigger the jenkins job and store results, i was even able to get the results back to Squash TM execution but only if i use the "visual mode" to configure my plugin build postbuild actions...etc...

the problem:

when i use the squashTM Jenkins Plugin in a pipeline i am not able to get the results back to squash TM, my jenkins jobs are setup in pipeline mode and the plugin is apparently not compatible with this mode according to the jenkins project:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/pipeline-p ... IBILITY.md

so finally my question is plain and simple:
[hr]
[]how do i use the official squastm jenkins plugin in pipeline mode?[/]
any help is much appreciated
Hi,

please can you help me to make jenkins with squash tm working, i can't see run jenkins jobs in squash tm
i posted a question but i don't get a solution
have you a documentation to do ?
Thank you !
link to my question posted : viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4908&p=13771&hilit=jenkins#p13771
Sangeetha

Message par Sangeetha »

Hello,

I want to directly run the job from jenkins and only publish the results in squash tm. Is it possible?
Does the plugin squash4jenkins serve my purpose.
Répondre

Revenir à « Lien cas de test - tests automatisés / Test cases - automated tests link »