Jenkins Automated test executed successfully from SquashTM but success message is not displayed at Squash

bfranchet

Re: Jenkins Automated test executed successfully from SquashTM but success message is not displayed at Squash

Message par bfranchet »

Hello
I couldn't find the 1.12 version of TA. If you can, please send me a link to that version.
For SKF (TA framework) 1.12.0-RELEASE the only thing you have to do is to replace in your pom.xml file :

Code : Tout sélectionner

<ta.framework.version>1.10.0-RELEASE</ta.framework.version>
by :

<ta.framework.version>1.12.0-RELEASE</ta.framework.version>
Maven will will download this dependencies for you

For other Squash TF components, the download page is here : https://squash-tf.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... nload.html

To execute a list goal, when you launch a jenkins job enter "list" in the operation fields (and with 1.10.0-RELEASE the "list" goal finish in failure)

Regards
PO Squash TF
imhashir

Re: Jenkins Automated test executed successfully from SquashTM but success message is not displayed at Squash

Message par imhashir »

Thank You.

I changed the ta version as you mentioned, entered "list" in goals field and ran build. It failed.
Then I left the field empty and ran the build again. This time it displayed downloading newer version of framework and test executed successfully in jenkins.
Then I went to Configure again, entered list in goals field and it failed again.

Started by user TM Agent
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building in workspace C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\execution_home\workspace\BrowserTest
Parsing POMs
Established TCP socket on 50321
[BrowserTest] $ "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_211/bin/java" -Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -cp C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\execution_home\plugins\maven-plugin\WEB-INF\lib\maven35-agent-1.12-alpha-1.jar;C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\apache-maven-3.5.0\boot\plexus-classworlds-2.5.2.jar;C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\apache-maven-3.5.0/conf/logging jenkins.maven3.agent.Maven35Main C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\apache-maven-3.5.0 C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\apache-tomcat-8.5.16\webapps\jenkins\WEB-INF\lib\remoting-3.14.jar C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\execution_home\plugins\maven-plugin\WEB-INF\lib\maven35-interceptor-1.12-alpha-1.jar C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\execution_home\plugins\maven-plugin\WEB-INF\lib\maven3-interceptor-commons-1.12-alpha-1.jar 50321
<===[JENKINS REMOTING CAPACITY]===>channel started
Executing Maven:  -B -f C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\execution_home\workspace\BrowserTest\pom.xml list
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] 
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building my.sqaush.ta.project 1.0
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 0.625 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-07-24T15:30:04Z
[INFO] Final Memory: 14M/491M
[ERROR] Unknown lifecycle phase "list". You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format <plugin-prefix>:<goal> or <plugin-group-id>:<plugin-artifact-id>[:<plugin-version>]:<goal>. Available lifecycle phases are: validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean, pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/LifecyclePhaseNotFoundException
[JENKINS] Archiving C:\SquashAndTMs\squashta\execution_home\workspace\BrowserTest\pom.xml to org.suashtest.tutorial2/my.sqaush.ta.project/1.0/my.sqaush.ta.project-1.0.pom
channel stopped
Finished: FAILURE
Following are my screenshot of jenkins project settings:

bfranchet

Message par bfranchet »

Hi,

Well i notice some points in your capture :
  • "Enable integration with Squash TM" is still checked whereas this field come from the Squash4jenkins plugin (and we says it should be deactivated)
  • Your field "Goals and options" is not ok. From what i see you didn't create your job by duplicating the TA job template provided in ta server
Regards
PO Squash TF
imhashir

Message par imhashir »

Thanks a lot. This was the main issue and it's working perfectly fine now :)
Can't thank you enough.
neocolss

Message par neocolss »

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème mais mon projet est de type RobotFramework.

Voilà le résultat du job jenkins
[TM-PLUGIN] : extracting job information
[TM-PLUGIN] : collecting test result data
[TM-PLUGIN] : TA support is enabled
[TM-PLUGIN] : saving the test list
[TM-PLUGIN] : sending results as Squash TA
[TM-PLUGIN] : identifying server : 'http://localhost:8182/squash'
[TM-PLUGIN] : identified server : SquashLocalHost
[TM-PLUGIN] : job done
Finished: SUCCESS

Mais j'arrive pas à retrouver les résultats sur SquashTM.

J'ai pensé que c'est un problème de liaison des chemins des scripts auto et leurs cas des test dans SquashTM.

S'il y a quelqu'un qui peut m'aider je serai très ravi, c'est un besoin pour notre société.

Merci d'avance & Cordialement
Youness
Répondre

Revenir à « Lien cas de test - tests automatisés / Test cases - automated tests link »