Squash TA job - goals run and test-list are working but list failes

rpandauzova

Message par rpandauzova »

Hello,

I'm using the 1.10.0-RELEASE and I used the default project as my first job.
It builds in Jenkins successfully with operations 'run' and 'test-list' (HTML report and test list json are generated) but operation 'list' fails with NullPointerException.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.squashtest.ta:squash-ta-maven-plugin:1.10.0-RELEASE:list (default-cli) on project my.squash.ta.project: Execution default-cli of goal org.squashtest.ta:squash-ta-maven-plugin:1.10.0-RELEASE:list failed. NullPointerException -> [Help 1]

Any ideas will be highly appreciated.

Thank you :)
rpandauzova

Message par rpandauzova »

I re-ran maven with the -e switch to give you the full error stack
Seems to be a maven LifecycleExecutionException.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.squashtest.ta:squash-ta-maven-plugin:1.10.0-RELEASE:list (default-cli) on project my.squash.ta.project: Execution default-cli of goal org.squashtest.ta:squash-ta-maven-plugin:1.10.0-RELEASE:list failed. NullPointerException -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.squashtest.ta:squash-ta-maven-plugin:1.10.0-RELEASE:list (default-cli) on project my.squash.ta.project: Execution default-cli of goal org.squashtest.ta:squash-ta-maven-plugin:1.10.0-RELEASE:list failed.
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:213)
Rebeca Thomson

Re: Squash TA job - goals run and test-list are working but list failes

Message par Rebeca Thomson »

Hello, everyone, I have pretty the same problem [execute goal org.squashtest]. Thank for info)
Get only elite writing service with essay elite
edegenetais

Re: Squash TA job - goals run and test-list are working but list failes

Message par edegenetais »

Hi,
for anybody still experiencing this on the 1.10.0 version, this was FIXed in the 1.10.1-RELEASE version.
Répondre

Revenir à « Installation »